At CAHC, we strive to provide life-long care for dogs and cats with love, empathy, and great compassion.
We remove stressors like a crowded waiting room and traffic, and allow your pet to enjoy in-home care at affordable rates.
- Microchipping and chip confirmation
- comprehensive annual and wellness exams
- geriatric pet care and counseling, including in-home euthanasia
- interstate and international health certificates
- testing for heartworms, cat scratch fever(bartonella), and Lyme’s disease
- intestinal parasite checks and de-worming
- complete blood work and urine testing
- diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases and ear infections
- behavior counseling
- detection and treatment of disease
- Blood Pressure
- pharmaceutical support including heartworm, flea, and tick preventatives
- anal gland expression and treatment
- nutritional counseling
- orthopedic exams
- skin mass evaluations
- referrals to specialists
- Euthenasia and transport for creamation
We do NOT offer emergency services, any procedure requiring general anesthesia, or x-rays in the home.
Cancellation Policy: When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on my calendar that is no longer available to other clients. If cancellation is necessary, we require that you cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another client access to that appointment time. Thank you for your understanding.